At Waltham Pest Services, we believe pest control management includes protecting and preserving our environment. Our environment includes not only the ground, water, and air, but also where we live, work and play. We are dedicated to protecting the environment while providing a valuable service to our customers. This protection involves inspecting and monitoring with Waltham Watchman® pest monitors, advising and consulting on maintenance and exclusionary practices, and designing customized pest control programs. A thorough knowledge of pest behavior, biology and regulatory compliance is essential.
We provide the following:
- Experienced and well-trained service and supervisory personnel.
- Account management and quality control.
- Regular evaluation of our work to maintain and improve the skills of service personnel.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) principles to reduce the use of chemicals while maintaining effective pest control.
- Written and oral communication.
- In-service training and technical information as part of our pest control service.
- Tamper resistant style rodent bait stations in areas occupied by people.
Our pest management program is subject to continuous review by service, supervisory and sales personnel in order to reflect the latest technology and service our customers’ needs.
Green Pro Certified
As a GreenPro company, Waltham has met standards that will allow consumers to be confident when choosing a green service. The GreenPro green service is a premium, rigorous, and unique program featuring Integrated Pest Management (IPM). This program is administered and monitored by the Virginia based National Pest Management Association (NPMA).