At Waltham Services we believe that the role of pest management is protecting and preserving the human environment. The environment includes everything in our surroundings including the ground, water, and air. People, animals, our work places, homes, hospitals, and places we play, are also important elements of the environment. When pest management efforts are not carefully considered and applied the environment may be injured rather than protected and enhanced. Waltham Services is dedicated to protecting the environment while providing a valuable service to consumers. This involves inspecting and monitoring with Waltham Watchman™ pest monitors, advising and consulting on maintenance and exclusionary practices, and designing customized pest control programs. A thorough knowledge of pest behavior and biology, and regulatory compliance, is essential.
Our Green Theme service offers you the following:
- Experienced and well-trained service and supervisory personnel.
- Account Management and quality control.
- Regular evaluation of our work to maintain and improve the skills of service personnel.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) principles to reduce the use of chemicals while maintaining effective pest control.
- Written and oral communication.
- In-service training and technical information as part of our pest control service.
- Tamper resistant style rodent bait stations in areas occupied by people.
Our Green Theme pest management program is subject to continuous review by service, supervisory, and sales personnel in order to reflect the latest technology and our customers’ needs.