Residential Pest Control Plans & Home Services
Our Home Care Plan includes:
- Two (2) pre-scheduled service visits to meet seasonal conditions
- Preventive treatment to the exterior of home
- Visual inspection of accessible areas in the interior of your home
- Prescription treatment indoors for evidence of covered pests
- Written report of our findings
- Additional service for covered pests as needed
- Recommendations on eliminating pest pressures around your home
Waltham Offers A Variety Of Residential Pest Plans & Programs
Most pest problems cannot be solved with just one treatment. Insects that are in the egg or cocoon stages will not be affected by a single treatment. Ant colonies make an invisible odor trail when they invade a home. If the first ants are killed, more ants can follow the odor trail and find their way into the home.
Busy families don’t want pests to invade their homes. Invading pests pose a variety of threats. Some pests, like carpenter ants, silverfish, and carpet beetles, can damage the home and its contents. Some moths and beetles can invade the kitchen and attack the food in the pantry. Other pests, like fleas, ticks, and wasps, can be a threat to the comfort and health of the family and pets in the home. Waltham Pest Services can help with residential pest control with their tailored pest control plans & programs.
Residential Pest Plans & Programs for Homes in New England
The trained professionals at Waltham Pest Services understand the pest biology and habits. They will inspect your home to find the source of the pest problem. Then they will design a treatment plan that is customized for your unique situation.
Common Household Pests
Pests are a year-round threat. Some, like ants and spiders, are active in every season. Some pests, like earwigs and pillbugs, seem to move indoors whenever the weather changes. Autumn pests, like lady beetles and cluster flies, try to invade homes to escape the winter. Rodents and other animals invade homes for food or shelter any time they find an opening.
Read more about pests in the Pest ID section
Experienced Pest Control Technicians
Our skilled professionals have access to the latest tools and technology. They can use treatments that are low-impact to your environment. The treatments will be effective against the pests with minimum risk to your family or your pets.
As part of a comprehensive home care plan we’ll even take care of any nests made by stinging insects such as bees, wasps and hornets that are residing in or around your home and property.
Pest Control Services For Your Home
Since 1893 Waltham Pest Services has provided pest control solutions in Massachusetts and continue to resolve pest problems for homeowners across the region. We take pride in offering green pest control services that utilize the techniques and practices of integrated pest management for a solution to pest problems while reducing the use of chemicals. As an industry leader we resolve all pest problems for homeowners in Agawam, Manchester, and Rochester, Scarborough and Waltham as well as all of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont and Upstate New York. To have your home cared for by our experienced pest control professionals, please contact us today.
Ask about our new Home Care plus Termite Plan which also includes additional protection from termites. Our Home Care Plus Termite adds the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System to your existing service program. The Sentricon® system has been proven to eliminate termite colonies and requires no drilling, digging, trenching or gallons of chemical solution.
Home Pest Control Tips
- Don't mulch too heavily. Two to four inches is best. Anything deeper encourages rot and mold growth and attracts such creatures as millipedes, centipedes, pill bugs, wood roaches, and ants. Crushed stone or synthetic mulch provides better drainage and discourages bugs.
- Eliminate wood piles and rotting wood around the yard. Make sure to store firewood away from the house.
- Remove fallen leaves and pine needles around the yard. Keep gutters free of leaves and pine needles. Make sure downspouts are clear and direct water away from the foundation.
- Trim shrubs and tree branches touching the house to allow better ventilation and eliminate convenient insect access.
- Reduce or eliminate ground cover such as ivy and pachysandra adjacent to the foundation.
- Thick ground cover provides hiding and nesting potential for insects and small rodents.
- Caulk and seal around windows, doors, utility wires and conduits, chimney/siding joints, and other potential insect entrances.
- Place rubbish and garbage in weatherproof containers with tight covers.
- Avoid placing fruit-bearing plants such as crab apple trees near the house. Fallen fruit attracts insects as it ferments and decomposes.
- Plants that produce deep tap roots, such as cedar, are more attractive to termites than plants with shallow, spreading root systems.
Technology Changes, Experience Doesn’t
Protecting homes from pests for over 120 years, Waltham Pest Services home care plan offers a complete, environmentally friendly pest control solution, designed to keep pest problems at bay while protecting your home, family and pets.
Serving Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.